Global Change Manager (Logistics) #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Mar 04, 2021
- Management of assigned change process including scope, budget and schedule implications
- Project, Program and Portfolio tracking to agreed deliverables, with timely and accurate reporting
- Manage / report business risk, with proposed mitigations
- Support definition of an aligned global change management process
- Plan and manage the integration of change requests into the global program
- Control scope in conjunction with global project manager.
- Develop track and control program and portfolio budgets.
- Document and implement change controls.
- Develop and build virtual teams.
- Report project progress.
- Escalate issues.
- Manage change requests.
- Work collaboratively with senior management on issues that arise during implementation.
- Degree in Engineering or related field
- 5 years PMO or project management or equivalent
- PMP accreditation preferred
- Logistics experience in logistics operations, solution design, systems, implementations and projects, preferably with returns/spares logistics and/or domestic distribution.
- Experience in handling customer accounts in Hi-tech industry
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
EA no 16S8107