Global Project Manager (3PL/ Logistics) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Mar 04, 2021
- Management of assigned projects
- Project tracking to agreed deliverables, with timely and accurate reporting
- Manage / report business and project risk, with proposed mitigation
- Plan and manage the implementation of new business projects
- Monitor and track progress
- Develop and build project teams.
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills
- Effective communication and presentation
- Work well under pressure, and able to handle internal and customer demands effectively
- Analytical and logical approach
- Degree in Engineering/ Logistics/ Supply Chain or any relevant
- At least 5-8 years of project management within logistics environment
- PMP accreditation preferred
- Logistics experience in logistics operations, solution design, systems, implementations and projects, preferably with returns/spares logistics and/or domestic distribution.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd