IT Business Analyst, Logistics (#AJW)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Mar 04, 2021
- Takes business needs and requirements, refines and transforms into viable specifications and acceptance criteria.
- Assessment of business needs and enhances initial demand descriptions by adding information (e.g. non-functional requirements, project requests, business cases, etc.) based on standard and model approaches
- Support and represent IT in customer presales engagements
- Support the process chain from demand management, solution development, demand refinement, effort and cost estimation, IT system demonstration and handover to delivery team for demand fulfilment
- Data Analytics in terms of tracking demands to analyse trends and impact on capacity
- Obtain feedback and implement continuous improvement initiatives through digitalization and innovation approaches
- Maintain knowledge base repository of IT Business Development materials to ensure that they are up to date
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Logistics, Supply Chain, or related degree.
- More than 5 years of extensive experience in Supply Chain domain and IT field.
- Experience in Quality Assurance, Agile development methodologies and Unified Modeling Language is an advantage.
- Proven experience in process design as well as engaging business users and technical resources.
- Prior experience in a project or technical position
- O365 suite of applications i.e. PowerBI, PowerAutomate, SharePoint, Teams
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills a must
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
EA no 16S8107