Sales Manager, Logistics/ Freight Forwarding #AJW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Mar 05, 2021
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the Company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Develop business strategies that are consistent with the market to maximize margins and increase revenue growth.
- Manage day-to-day sales functions to ensure that all requirements of the assigned customers are met in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Degree or Diploma in Business/ Logistics/ Engineering or related fields.
- At least 5-8 years of sales experience and 3-5 years related experience in shipping and forwarding industry.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Knowledge of domestic and international regulatory compliance laws and regulations related to the transportation industry.
Jace Wang Jing Lin, R1113653
EA no 16S8107